2-4 jiggers half and half (depends on how strong you want them to be!)
1/4 C. marshmallow creme
1/4 C. milk chocolate chips
2 graham crackers, crushed
1. Melt marshmallow creme and chocolate chips in a shallow bowl for 1 minute on half power in microwave bowl or over warm water.
2. Roll outside of glass rim in marshmallow/chocolate chip mixture and then dip into crushed graham crackers. Put in refrigerator to cool.
3. Fill cocktail shaker or pitcher with 2 cups of ice.
4. Pour vodka, chocolate liqueur and half and half over ice. Shake well. Pour into cooled, rimmed glass.
5. Spear marshmallows with toothpicks or long skewer; toast marshmallows over flame and garnish cocktail.